반응형
21화
벌써 21화까지 봤다니
주인공 허판싱과 유엔송의 케미가 너무 좋아요~ㅠㅠ
유엔송 너무 귀엽고 멋있어
이번화 너무 흥미진진~!!
좋은 표현들도 너무 많아서 정리하려한다.
그녀와의 관계에서 불안감을 느끼는 유엔송
의문의 여성에게 털어 놓는데
A: 너네의 문제는 너가 그녀에게 귀속감만 주었지 안정감을 주지 않았다는 점이야
B: 안정감은 서로에게 속해 있다는 것에서 부터 오는게 아닌가요?
A: 귀속감(소속감)은 "나는 너꺼야"
안정감은 "너는 내꺼야"라는 거지. 완전 다른 감정이지
B: 마찬가지로 너도 귀속감 밖에 없지?
| The problem between the two of you | 你们俩的问题就在于 |
| is that you're only giving her a sense of belonging, | 你只给了她归属感 |
| not a sense of security. | 并没有给她安全感 |
| Isn't the sense of security the foundation for a sense of belonging? | 安全感 不是归属感的基础吗? |
| A sense of belonging is, "I am yours." | 归属感是 我是你的 |
| But a sense of security is, "You are mine." | 而安全感是 你是我的 |
| These are two opposite feelings. | 这是两种相反的感觉 |
| Likewise, you only found a sense of belonging. | 你也只找到了归属感? |
아래 대사는 ㅠㅠ
서로 전화받으면서 하는 대화인데
마음속의 말을 전하지 못하는
서로 같은 마음이라 서로 같은 대사를 함께 말했는데 인상깊어 기억에 남는다
| Why won't you tell me? | 为什么不告诉我? |
| Don't you have faith in me? | 是对我没有信心吗? |
| -How long will you like me? -How long will you like me? | 你还会喜欢我多久? |
| Can we just... | 我们可以 |
| stay in this moment forever? | 一直停留在此刻吗? |
| Am I really included | 你的未来里 |
| in your future? | 真的会有我吗? |
처음으로 화를 내는 유엔쏭
헤어지자
그래 헤어지자
| There are only over ten days left. I have to announce it. | 只有十几天了 我一定要公开 |
| We're just dating. There is nothing wrong with it! | 我又没做错什么 我光明正大谈恋爱 |
| I shouldn't have listened to you and given you three months. | 我就不该听你的 跟你约定什么三个月 |
| -Let me go! -No, I won't! | -放手 -我不放 |
| If you refuse to go back, | 你今天要不回台上去 |
| then we're done. | 那我们就分手 |
| Okay, then we're done. | 那就分手吧 |
| Let's break up. | 分手吧 |
| So today, | 今天来 |
| you didn't come here for the masquerade. | 不是来陪我参加舞会的 |
| You came here to break up with me. | 你是来跟我提分手的? |
| That's not it. | 不是 |
| That wasn't it, | 本来不是 |
| but now it is. | 现在是了 |
| Why? | 为什么呀? |
아이구 헤어지자라는 부분 너무 인상깊게 봤다
서로 대화하는게 정말 답답하기 보다
서로간의 부족했 던 대화를 이제야 하는 듯한 느낌 ㅠㅠ
| I can't go on anymore. | 我走不下去了 |
| Why can't we go on anymore? | 不是 哪里走不下去? |
| If you want marriage to be on the table, then fine. | 你要是结婚为前提也可以 |
| -I can-- -I don't want that. | -我可以去… -不用 我不想 |
| I get it now. | 我懂了 |
| You never cared if Meiyin was my ex or not, | 无论你误会美音姐 是我前女友也好 |
| or if my friends thought you were my maid | 还是我同学把你当做家政阿姨也好 你都无所谓 |
| because you just wanted to date me for three months. | 因为你一开始只打算跟我交往三个月 |
| Am I right? | 对吗? |
| I can be the bad guy, | 我可以当坏人 |
| but please don't twist my words. | 但是请你不要曲解我的意思 |
| I do care. | 我不是无所谓 |
| I kept waiting for you to tell me. | 我一直在等你 主动告诉我 |
| Why didn't you just ask? | 你知道的话为什么不问? |
| Didn't you keep quiet because you wanted to hide it? | 你不告诉我不就是不想让我知道吗? |
| No! | 并不是 我只是觉得那些 鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
| I just thought those trivial things were not worth mentioning! | 并不是 我只是觉得那些 鸡毛蒜皮的小事 没有必要特意去讲 |
| What about studying abroad? | 那留学的事情呢? |
| Is it not worth mentioning either? | 也是没有必要讲的事情吗? |
| I didn't mention it because I'm not going! | 我不讲是因为我已经决定不去了 |
| Why not? | 为什么不去? |
| It's because of you! | 当然是因为你 |
| Where else can I go when you're here? | 你在这里我能去哪儿啊? |
| I never asked you to do this for me. | 我没有要求过 让你为我做这种事情 |
| This will affect your future, so don't be impulsive! | 这关乎你的未来 你不要意气用事好吗? |
| I have already thought it through. | 我已经考虑得很清楚了 |
| If I go abroad and leave you here, | 如果我真的去留学 留你在国内 |
| you might marry your good friend while I'm still being kept in the dark. | 恐怕你跟你那个好朋友 都谈婚论嫁了吧? 我还被蒙在鼓里吧? |
| Can you stop spouting nonsense? | 你别胡说八道行吗? |
| Why? | 怎么? |
| Are you mad because I'm right? | 被我说中恼羞成怒了 |
| You're a two-timer! | 你根本就是脚踏两只船 |
| Don't accuse me of that. | 你不要冤枉我 |
| You're the only person I like. | 我只喜欢你一个人 |
| So what? | 喜欢又能怎样? |
| You don't trust me | 你根本不相信我 |
| just because I'm younger. | 就因为我年纪比你小 |
| In your plan, I am just someone who can be your first love. | 在你的预设里 我只是给你初恋的一个人 |
| After you have fulfilled your dream, | 当你完成你的梦想之后 |
| I will be someone who eventually leaves. | 就会离去的一个人 |
| You have never thought about our future. | 你根本就没有想过 长久的以后 |
| So... | 所以 |
| I was never included | 在你的未来里 |
| in your future plans. | 根本就没留出过我的位置 |
| Didn't you say | 你不是一开始就说 |
| that happiness matters the most in a relationship? | 两个人在一起开心就好吗? |
| We have only shown our best sides. | 我们只把最好的一面给对方看了 |
| We know nothing about each other's life. | 对彼此的人生一无所知 |
| Now that we're not happy, | 所以等到不开心了 |
| we can no longer go on. | 就走到头了 |
| Okay. | 好啊 |
| Let's break up. | 分手 |
| Since we're unhappy, there is no point. | 不开心也没有什么意思 |
| When we meet again, | 以后见面 |
| just act like how we were before. | 就跟从前一样吧 |
| Okay. | 好啊 |
| That's for the best. | 这样最好 |
| I know. | 我知道 |
반응형
'Culture&Life > Chinese' 카테고리의 다른 글
| 남권마마_下雨天(하우천) 가사해석 및 단어 (0) | 2020.07.12 |
|---|---|
| quotation from 레온 (0) | 2020.06.13 |
댓글