본문 바로가기
Culture&Life/Chinese

[중드]누나의 첫사랑(下一站是幸福)

by ACE SKIM 2020. 7. 2.
반응형

21화

 

벌써 21화까지 봤다니

주인공 허판싱과 유엔송의 케미가 너무 좋아요~ㅠㅠ

유엔송 너무 귀엽고 멋있어

 

이번화 너무 흥미진진~!!

좋은 표현들도 너무 많아서 정리하려한다.

 

그녀와의 관계에서 불안감을 느끼는 유엔송

의문의 여성에게 털어 놓는데

 

A: 너네의 문제는 너가 그녀에게 귀속감만 주었지 안정감을 주지 않았다는 점이야

B: 안정감은 서로에게 속해 있다는 것에서 부터 오는게 아닌가요?

A: 귀속감(소속감)은 "나는 너꺼야" 

    안정감은 "너는 내꺼야"라는 거지. 완전 다른 감정이지

B: 마찬가지로 너도 귀속감 밖에 없지?

 

The problem between the two of you 你们俩的问题就在于
is that you're only giving her a sense of belonging, 你只给了她归属感
not a sense of security. 并没有给她安全感
Isn't the sense of security the foundation for a sense of belonging? 安全感 不是归属感的基础吗?
A sense of belonging is, "I am yours." 归属感是 我是你的
But a sense of security is, "You are mine." 而安全感是 你是我的
These are two opposite feelings. 这是两种相反的感觉
Likewise, you only found a sense of belonging. 你也只找到了归属感?

 

아래 대사는 ㅠㅠ 

서로 전화받으면서 하는 대화인데 

마음속의 말을 전하지 못하는

서로 같은 마음이라 서로 같은 대사를 함께 말했는데 인상깊어 기억에 남는다

Why won't you tell me? 为什么不告诉我?
Don't you have faith in me? 是对我没有信心吗?
-How long will you like me? -How long will you like me? 你还会喜欢我多久?
Can we just... 我们可以
stay in this moment forever? 一直停留在此刻吗?
Am I really included 你的未来里
in your future? 真的会有我吗?

 

 

처음으로 화를 내는 유엔쏭

헤어지자

그래 헤어지자

There are only over ten days left. I have to announce it. 只有十几天了 我一定要公开
We're just dating. There is nothing wrong with it! 我又没做错什么 我光明正大谈恋爱
I shouldn't have listened to you and given you three months. 我就不该听你的 跟你约定什么三个月
-Let me go! -No, I won't! -放手 -我不放
If you refuse to go back, 你今天要不回台上去
then we're done. 那我们就分手
Okay, then we're done. 那就分手吧
Let's break up. 分手吧
So today, 今天来
you didn't come here for the masquerade. 不是来陪我参加舞会的
You came here to break up with me. 你是来跟我提分手的?
That's not it. 不是
That wasn't it, 本来不是
but now it is. 现在是了
Why? 为什么呀?

 

아이구 헤어지자라는 부분 너무 인상깊게 봤다

서로 대화하는게 정말 답답하기 보다

서로간의 부족했 던 대화를 이제야 하는 듯한 느낌 ㅠㅠ

 

I can't go on anymore. 我走不下去了
Why can't we go on anymore? 不是 哪里走不下去?
If you want marriage to be on the table, then fine. 你要是结婚为前提也可以
-I can-- -I don't want that. -我可以去… -不用 我不想
I get it now. 我懂了
You never cared if Meiyin was my ex or not, 无论你误会美音姐 是我前女友也好
or if my friends thought you were my maid 还是我同学把你当做家政阿姨也好 你都无所谓
because you just wanted to date me for three months. 因为你一开始只打算跟我交往三个月
Am I right? 对吗?
I can be the bad guy, 我可以当坏人
but please don't twist my words. 但是请你不要曲解我的意思
I do care. 我不是无所谓
I kept waiting for you to tell me. 我一直在等你 主动告诉我
Why didn't you just ask? 你知道的话为什么不问?
Didn't you keep quiet because you wanted to hide it? 你不告诉我不就是不想让我知道吗?
No! 并不是 我只是觉得那些 鸡毛蒜皮的小事
I just thought those trivial things were not worth mentioning! 并不是 我只是觉得那些 鸡毛蒜皮的小事 没有必要特意去讲
What about studying abroad? 那留学的事情呢?
Is it not worth mentioning either? 也是没有必要讲的事情吗?
I didn't mention it because I'm not going! 我不讲是因为我已经决定不去了
Why not? 为什么不去?
It's because of you! 当然是因为你
Where else can I go when you're here? 你在这里我能去哪儿啊?
I never asked you to do this for me. 我没有要求过 让你为我做这种事情
This will affect your future, so don't be impulsive! 这关乎你的未来 你不要意气用事好吗?
I have already thought it through. 我已经考虑得很清楚了
If I go abroad and leave you here, 如果我真的去留学 留你在国内
you might marry your good friend while I'm still being kept in the dark. 恐怕你跟你那个好朋友 都谈婚论嫁了吧? 我还被蒙在鼓里吧?
Can you stop spouting nonsense? 你别胡说八道行吗?
Why? 怎么?
Are you mad because I'm right? 被我说中恼羞成怒了
You're a two-timer! 你根本就是脚踏两只船
Don't accuse me of that. 你不要冤枉我
You're the only person I like. 我只喜欢你一个人
So what? 喜欢又能怎样?
You don't trust me 你根本不相信我
just because I'm younger. 就因为我年纪比你小
In your plan, I am just someone who can be your first love. 在你的预设里 我只是给你初恋的一个人
After you have fulfilled your dream, 当你完成你的梦想之后
I will be someone who eventually leaves. 就会离去的一个人
You have never thought about our future. 你根本就没有想过 长久的以后
So... 所以
I was never included 在你的未来里
in your future plans. 根本就没留出过我的位置
Didn't you say 你不是一开始就说
that happiness matters the most in a relationship? 两个人在一起开心就好吗?
We have only shown our best sides. 我们只把最好的一面给对方看了
We know nothing about each other's life. 对彼此的人生一无所知
Now that we're not happy, 所以等到不开心了
we can no longer go on. 就走到头了
Okay. 好啊
Let's break up. 分手
Since we're unhappy, there is no point. 不开心也没有什么意思
When we meet again, 以后见面
just act like how we were before. 就跟从前一样吧
Okay. 好啊
That's for the best. 这样最好
I know. 我知道
반응형

'Culture&Life > Chinese' 카테고리의 다른 글

남권마마_下雨天(하우천) 가사해석 및 단어  (0) 2020.07.12
quotation from 레온  (0) 2020.06.13

댓글